Day 4 - Actions....

Got a couple of action items done today - if not the ones I'm writing down in this blog.

1. Promoted an event next Tuesday in which I'll be getting some film done for a sizzle reel
2. Practiced material at my Toastmasters meeting tonight that I'll be using next week
3. Met with a potential client

Other 'stuff' - getting a desk for my daughter, taking my son to his English Honors Assessment, and worked out.

Diet-wise I was better today than yesterday - I was up to 217.0 this morning, but am hoping for good results tomorrow.

Looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in the morning - and I have a goal of getting up super early to work out before taking kids to school. Rest of tomorrow is wide open to get some writing done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - 10 - Shifting Winds

Days 60-62 Tracking Well

Day 11-12 Transitioning