Day 86 to 89 - Heading into the Weekend


Some good things going on this week.

First of all, despite some 'popcorn challenges' at War for the Planet of the Apes and Valerian, I am down to 213.8 from 219.6 earlier in the week. Which reminds me, I need to do a couple of video reviews.

Looking at adding a challenge to Facebook to help people make $100K in 100 Days - something I was going to pair with another speaker on, but, as it turns out, I will now be doing primarily on my own. I've already connected with a few people that will be a part of this project. Also, a few people who have simply been very encouraging to me regarding this project and my speaking career.
One concern with this project was that it might take away from my primary goals. On the other hand, if I focus on my primary goals, this new goal can certainly be achieved as a by-product.  A win-WinAnyway prospect.

Kristi and I are also looking to make a big change for our family. Prying eyes might be reading this blog, however, so I'll have to keep it under wraps for now. Still, it's a big deal.


My biggest challenge right now is focus. Focused use of time. While these 117 Found Days have been interesting, they've been more introspective than anything. On the other hand, I still have 99 Days until TEDx - so I'll be continuing to focus forward on that.

Bonus Resource - a podcast from Lewis Howes that has been very encouraging to me the last week or so - https://player.fm/series/series-1425388/you-already-have-the-answer

Comments

  1. As always, prayers and support for your goals and plans. Looking forward to hearing about what's next on your horizon. Ahead, Warp Factor 7.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - 10 - Shifting Winds

Days 60-62 Tracking Well

Day 11-12 Transitioning