Days 63-66 - The Long Weekend

I gotta say, not much happened over the Long Weekend.

I took three of the kids to Despicable Me on Saturday - they loved it, I tolerated it.
I worked out Sat & Sun, but not Mon & Tue.
I stayed on my eating plan Sat, but not Sun-Tue.
We caught up on the last 8 episodes of Gotham.
We bought and Kristi put up a screen door - something she's wanted to do since we moved into this house 7 years ago this month.

Didn't really do anything for the fourth - I'm not a big fireworks guy - all the walking & waiting. We ordered pizza, watched a movie, and Kristi drove the kids around and found a spot to watch the fireworks for awhile.

The Long Weekend, when I wasn't in the midst of doing, was a lot of thinking about what I SHOULD be doing, without actually doing any of it, because I was also thinking about what ELSE I SHOULD be doing, while doing what I did.

Which made it a Long Weekend.

No holidays for awhile. Just a couple of camps, a few doc appts., school starting again in six weeks. Sheesh - summer is flying by.

Just an update. No great shakes. Gotta get to the day. Hope your fourth was what you wanted it to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - 10 - Shifting Winds

Days 60-62 Tracking Well

Day 11-12 Transitioning