Days 93 & 94 - feeling some power....



Or maybe it's just the steroids. Tough to say.

Last two days, I've gained a client, started a Facebook group, worked out 2 more times, weighed in at a low of 210.2 before going on a break day for the day today, and had a good time at my home TM club tonight, serving as General Evaluator.

Frankly, I'm excited and motivated, and don't have much more to say other than, excuse me for now, I have a bunch to do.

If you're looking for a great group of folks to mastermind with and give & receive support from as you try to reach a higher goal in a shorter time - particularly regarding your income, come join the group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/100Kin100Days/

In the meantime - Win Anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - 10 - Shifting Winds

Days 60-62 Tracking Well

Day 11-12 Transitioning